Launch Your Creative Business Course 2017
1. Get your business "Official" with your State and with the USA.
2. Strategize your launch (or Relaunch!)
3. Prepare you for outside funding sources
4. Discuss grants and gov't foundations for creatives
5. Strategize your web identity and SEO
6. Social Media Marketing basics
7. When and how to hire out
8. Navigate the tide of becoming a business owner through time management techniques.
How it works:
Step 1: Identifying your business and it's needs.
Step 2: Strategy, Market Research and Brand Identity
Step 3: Funding, SSM and Hiring practices
Step 4: Prepare for launch (or re launch!)
Each Week we will spend one hour together, in person, over Skype or on a call. You will receive startup "homework" and worksheets to flow through your 4 week pre-launch strategy planning after we determine where to personalize and customize your strategy.
What are the biggest challenges to starting a business?
The answers are:
- Shortage of capital and cash flow
- Having a good business plan
- Coming up with a great product or service
- Sticking to it
- Working more than you expected
- Getting through the frustrations of being constantly rejected by customers
- Hiring good employees
- Knowing when to fire bad employees
- Having to wear so many hats
- Managing your time
- Maintaining some kind of work/life balance